Saturday, October 26, 2013

Vampire Academy Set Recap with Fangirlish

Our friend Andrew went to the set of Vampire Academy. We told you we would be bringing you an interview every friday – but read Andrew’s recap of his visit so you can know a little more about the set.~Fangirlish 



In a secret location in London, a movie’s being filmed (well, it is at the time of writing this. By the time you guys read this, it will have been wrapped and have been in post-production for a good few months).

That film is Blood Sisters. Or, as most of you would know and call it, Vampire Academy, the brainchild of Richelle Mead.

 Several sites were allowed to go on site, interview a few people and see how the film was made. And I got to go on behalf on Fangirlish. So, thank you Fangirlish for asking to go on your behalf and thank you to Jeremy who suggested me in the first place. I hope I didn’t/haven’t let you guys down.

 Now, before I go any further, I have to say something. Well, two things really. The first is that I have never go to a movie set before. Ever. So I was overwhelmed, very star-struck and wishing I had eight more eyes to take everything in. The second is that there are one or two things I can’t ACTUALLY tell you. Was asked to keep these points secret because… well, as River Song would say, “spoilers”.

Read More of Fangirlsh's Recap on the VA set HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment