Saturday, January 18, 2014

Scans of the Vampire Academy Cast featuring in ''Oops''Russian Magazine

Scans 

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
Thanks to vabsfanrus  for the scans

Transcript

A+ STUDENTS

Zoey Deutch and Lucy Fry told us about filming Vampire Academy. The scenes with male actors were the most memorable for them...
Have you read all the books?
Z: Not yet, but I decided to read them all. Though, then I will notice all the inaccuracies in my character's behavior...
L: It's easier with my character. Lissa is a sweet and very sensitive girl. Her family is one of the 12 royal families, but her parents were killed in a car accident, and she was the last one left of her clan. 

What were your favorite scenes to film?
L: Torture scenes with Victor. It was fun!
Z: With Dimitri. The scene where we are returning from training. It turned out to be so real and not fake, because the camera was far away. Also it was so memorable because we shot it in the afternoon, which was rare, mostly we were filming in the night time. We practically lived the life of vampires!

And what was difficult?
L: Wearing green contacts! It took me a lot of time to get used to green world and people. It was very hard to focus on something.

Did you work out a lot for the movie?
Z: I did. I started to work out 3-4 months prior to filming. Mostly I trained in a gym. 
L: And I didn't have to work out at all, because my character is a princess and she doesn't participate in fights. But I wanted some action so much...

How did your casting go?
L: Oh, it was so weird. I came in and played a scene with american accent. After that I waited for two weeks, but nobody called me. So I decided to make an audio with the accent and send it to them. The next day I was called in for casting!

What was it like to film with Zoey?
L: We got along well since the very beginning, we were supporting each other, because the filming was tough, we worked from 3 pm to 5 am. We became as close in real life as we are in the movie. By the way, I liked the script mostly because of the friendship between Lissa and Rosemarie, it is a very important part of the story. 
Z: That's true. I also made friends with Danila Kozlovsky. We had a lot of scenes together. Him calling me Zoya was so cute.

Zoey, can you describe a movie in three words?
Z: Funny, sexy and... exciting. 

Thanks to Dhampir Life and ocd_ward for the Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment