Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dom Sherwood Just Jared Spotlight of the week( Excluslive Photos and Interview)

Photos
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
 Interview
Just Jared: What was your favorite on-set and off-screen moments while shooting Vampire Academy?
Dominic Sherwood: Basically all of the scenes we did in the attic were amazing. Firstly, I got to work with Zoey Deutch and Lucy Fry very closely when we were filming those scenes, which was great! On top of that, I auditioned with those scenes so it was nice to actually get to set and see what the attic really looked like, it was all very exciting. Some of the stuff we did with the ending was pretty amazing as well. We were on the grounds of this beautiful house and there was a helicopter and fire, it was all really cool. As for off-screen moments, we had a lot of fun as a cast very early on. We actually went out for a meet-and-greet dinner before we started filming, and we all ended up becoming very close. We all would go out every weekend we had free, so I don’t think I could pick just one moment. Just spending time with them was great. Honestly, I’ve made friends that I think I’ll have for life.

JJ: What was your favorite prop you used?
DS: My favorite one? I’m not allowed to say, because it would give away the ending! I didn’t get to use any of the stakes though, they didn’t trust me with them. (laughs) But they were pretty cool!

JJ: Did you take anything from the set?
DS: No! I really wanted my fangs! We just finished re-shoots about three or four days before Halloween and I went off to Prague with some of my best mates, we spent the Halloween weekend there. I really wanted to bring my fangs, but they didn’t trust me with them. I took lots of pairs of socks, though. I always take socks from set. (laughs)
JJ: Describe each of your co-stars in one word. Sarah Hyland?
DS: Bubbly.
JJ: Zoey Deutch?
DS: Energetic.
JJ: Olga Kurylenko?
DS: Elegant.
JJ: Sami Gayle?
DS: Professional.
JJ: Danila Kozlovsky?
DS: Fun.
JJ: Lucy Fry?
DS: Angelic.
JJ: Cameron Monaghan?
DS: Hard working.
JJ: Claire Foy?
DS: Beautiful.
JJ: Ashley Charles?
DS: Fun… again. (laughs)
JJ: Will Tudor?
DS: Will is a really good friend of mine! Will is just awesome, that’s it.
JJ: Did we miss anyone else?

DS: Ed Holcroft! He’s posh and hilarious, those are the two words I would use to describe him. Gabriel Bryne, as well. The best way to describe him is just… actor. He’s absolutely amazing.


Read Full Interview on JustJared

BTS Photos 
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment