Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Reactions to the Early Screening of Vampire Academy Movie

~Everyone seems to love VAmovie. Saying it was badass and funny and amazing! Check below reactions of fans and non fans to see by yourself that it really impressed the audience!

@DhampirLife 

 -Hey #VAFamily, we'll be watching a private audience test screening of Vampire Academy tonight! We will let you know how it goes
-Just got out of the Vampire Academy screening! It was AMAZING!! We will write up a non-spoiler review later!

-This is not the final cut of the movie, but it was still everything we had expected and more! We at Dhampir Life believe that the film was executed in a way that will satisfy both devoted fans of the books and newcomers to the movie alike
All main key points and elements of the book's plot were present in the film. Mark Waters, Richelle, and the cast have previously said that sometimes it is necessary to make a few changes in order to create a better translation from book to screen
You can Read Full Review Here


-get to see vampire academy today!!!!
-I was really impressed with Vampire Academy. Such a good movie!
-it was kinda funny lol,it was hot but it was kinda funny but not in a bad way(lust charm scene)


Headed an hour away to see a SCREENING OF VAMPIRE ACADEMY!!! so excited!! #VAMovie #vampireacademy #VAfamily #Moviescreening
So I just got done seeing VA! I can't say anything, but just know it was very true to the book and was AMAZING!
I just can't get over how AMAZING @ZoeyDeutch was as Rose! She brought the snark, sarcasm, badass-ness and everything I love about her!
It was phenomenal! I'm so happy with how it turned out!

''I LOVED the movie! I thought it was a very faithful and great adaptation of the first book in my favorite book series. The movie had everything in it that made me love the books so much. The action, the romance, the friendship, the HUMOR were all in it. Of course there were changes made, every, book to movie adaptation have to make some changes, but the changes they made were minor and worked better visually then if they had taken the exact way the scene went from the book. I understand being a HUGE fan of these books, that we want to see every little part of the book in the movie, but that’s not realistic. Remember this is a 300+ page book that has to be turned into a 2 hour movie, but Weinstien Films really gave us a great movie for fans of the books, and for people who have never read the books.''
You can check her full review here **SPOILER FREE**

Vampire Academy movie was pretty badass. Starting to develop a girl crush on @ZoeyDeutch

I'm really impressed with how cute @VAOfficialMovie was. I'm not the demographic AT ALL and I'd see it again. Well done guys.
Also, big high fives to @ZoeyDeutch for not being a helpless/defenseless girl but a kick ass heroine with all the necessary sass. #NAILEDIT


Going to see Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters tonight for the second time. Wondering if there will be any changes from the last time!

Tonight we will be seeing Vampire Academy for the second time! Lets see if they changed some things ...


Just saw an advanced screening of #vampireacademy. I'm just saying @ZoeyDeutch nailed it. Must see again @RichelleMead

Fav part of VampAcademy movie was really @ZoeyDeutch kicking ass. But I may have written "Dimitri's sweet ass" on the questionnaire

@ScottReadsIt (Full Review Here)

~Vampire Academy is extremely faithful to the book and it maintains the same tone and feeling as it's source material. Almost all of the movie's scenes are directly lifted from the book; it's been a while since I've read the book so my memory is a little fuzzy on the specifics of the book. 
~Vampire Academy is a ton of fun and it doesn't take it self too seriously at times. VA is extremely dark and suspense when necessary, but otherwise it's humorous and a total blast.
~The romance between Rose and Dimitri is extremely well-done and fans in the theater were legitimately crying when the two interacted. I personally believe the romance was handled better in the movie than in the novel.
~This movie gives all other Vampire movies a run for their money. This is one of the best Vampire movies I've seen in ages and it's so much better than Twilight (I know the two aren't similar at all, I just had to point out this fact).
~The cast really gives everything their all and they really embody the characters that Richelle Mead wrote. I particularly loved the performances of Sarah Hyland as Natalie, Zoey Deutch as Rose and Danila Kozlovsky as Dmitri (one small technicality that bothered me with Danila's performance was how in some sections he lost his Russian accent and sounded American at times).
~While the special effects weren't full implemented in the version I saw, I was impressed by how they showed the blood tie between Lissa and Rose.
~The action scenes were extremely well done and they were such a visual treat. I especially loved the training sessions between Dmitri and Rose and the final scene.
~Vampire Academy perfectly wraps up everything at the end, but it also leaves room for subsequent films in the franchise. This is definitely one of the best book adaptations yet.
@Vaporage
“Saw Vampire Academy. It was okay, it’d compare it to TMI in terms of quality. Seems like fans would like it, though.”

meaghanmariaa
What a movie. The screening was so much fun. #VampireAcademy #prescreening
I actually haven't read the book but it was so good, I need to read it now before I go see it when it actually comes out

No comments:

Post a Comment