Thursday, November 14, 2013

Early Screening for VA and People's Reactions to the Film

~There was already an early screen of VAmovie in LA, on Monday and now we hear that last night there was an early testing screening for VA in NY.
 As its been said the director wanted to test the audience and see their reactions to the film. Meaning that the film is not ready done, its still without special effects(@crazykg13: They weren't completed yet so I can't really say. I'm sure they'll be great once the movie is completed). and changes may happen! The people who attended the screenings saw a draft of the actual film.
***FREE OF SPOILERS***

Here's what some people said about the movie:


~Just got back from a free pre-screening of Vampire Academy. For only going because it was free, it was actually pretty good!
(Q: Did you have any favourite parts? )Don't wanna give anything away (I haven't read the books) - but Zoey Deutch was a stand-out as Rose. Best humor came from her.
(Q:Was it good?)Never read the books but it was a lot better than I thought for a teen Vampire flick!

~I saw Vampire Academy on Monday, but I'm still going crazy because Rose/Dimitri. I think I love them way too much.
~(KIND OF SPOILER)I need Jasmine so I can freak out about the "my roza" part again.
~(Q:How was it? What was your favourite part?)I can't decide! All of it really.
Spoiler about Lissa


~Oh my goodness. The director is here. Gonna rush home to post about it. Aaah. It was so good. #VAMovie
~(Q: I didn't see anything on Lucy and Joely (Lissa and Tatiana). How were they? ) Lucy was great, acting was on point! Joely was literally seen 1.5 times so I guess she was good too. Her scenes were short.
Wounds to Wisdom Tumblr ( Includes Spoilers but you can read more information about the movie)


~Saw Vampire Academy. It was okay, it'd compare it to TMI in terms of quality. Seems like fans would like it, though.
~(Q:Was it better than twilight?) Yeah it was. It was different from what I expected, based on what I saw in the teaser trailer.
~(Q: On a scale of 1 to 10, how good the movie was?)I'll give it a solid 7/10. The lack of CGI kind of distracted me, so maybe when that's done it'll go a bit higher.
~(Q: What was your favourite part?)The ending of the movie was pretty cool.


~(Q:Was it great? have you read the books before?)I really liked it! I haven't read the books yet, but they've been on my "to read" list for a few years now.
~Q(:What was your favourite part? )I really loved Rose and Dimitri's chemistry. Just all around an interesting take on vampire lore.
~(Q: Did they do the vampires powers in the film?)Yeah they did. They looked cool so far.
~I liked Christian. He was tortured but sweet I think. Dimitri/Rose were my favorites though.
~Definitely not too much comedy. I think it hit the tone just right.



~Going to see Vampire Academy in a hour or so! So excited.
~The Vampire Academy movie has cemented my love for Rose and Dimitri! #VAMovie
~I can't say much about the movie, but it is very faithful to the book. It will give you all the feels
~Okay. The Vampire Academy movie was really, really good. Definitely a must see!
~ The fangirls behind me at the screening were crying during Rose/Dimitri scenes!
~There was tons of action and humor; I believe that it's an extremely accessible film for newcomers.
(Q:what do you think about the Strigoi?)Hmm I loved the fights against the Strigoi, but not the look of the creatures themselves. I have a feeling they are going to change the look of them. Some of the special effects are going to be fixed for the final movie.
(Q: do you think VA will appeal to new audience and the fans? You really liked it?)I definitely think the Vampire Academy movie is one of the best book adaptations that I've seen! #VAMovie


~(Q:favorite character in the VA movie?) Rose for sure(LOVED LOVED rose's character)
~I don't want to give the movie away with the Q&As but I will say the movie was better than they had described. DEF a must see for ALL ages
(Q:did you like lissa and rose's friendship? Did it look very important?)that was the whole basis of the movie was their super connection as friends
~ it was really good and suspenseful. didn't just have one favorite part. its a must see!
~(On Danila playing Dimitri)I liked Dimitri's character. Good acting. I enjoyed the action, I liked Dimitri's character. I liked the action and I liked actor.

TheOnlyPlace Tumblr (Some Spoilers)

~The lust charm scene was one of my favorites. It was still the scene we all love, but they twisted it to make it kind of funny too (duh Mean Girls and Heathers). It was obvious that it was a charm controlling them so their actions were exaggerated. It was perfect.
 ~Danila was great as Dimitri. I think he did very well.
~ They explained what it is and showed how Lissa used it. Especially with the shadowkissed explanation. It was good. re: Spirit
~I think that all the fans are going to be really happy with it. The audience loved it. Laughing, and it was the whole theater, throughout the entire movie. It really drew everyone in. Even this really tough older guy with his family enjoyed it.


~Vampire academy was amazing !!! #prescreening


~(Q:Did you like it?)not as great as the books but a lot better than I expected!
~Private screening of vampire academy tn has me feeling like a celebrity
~Shoutout to vampire academy for playing I remember by deadmau5

No comments:

Post a Comment