Saturday, October 19, 2013

Character Post 3 : Dominic Sherwood


The Third Character Post is Dominic Sherwood


Aww I'm so glad that today I will do about our beloved Pyromaniac. Okay so I will have to admit that Dom is one of my favourite members of our Vampire Academy cast. I will start by saying that I came to know Dom, when they announced the official cast members and I was really curious to search our Pyro-Boy. When I did, sooner or later I became a strong supporter cause pretty much Dom is talented and amazing person. 


Some Background Information

Dom was born on February 6, 1990, in Kent, South West England.
Dom finished Drama and Theatre Studies at Maidstone schools, he then left to live abroad in Kenya and then returning to London he worked in many plays, before signing with an agency and work on TV/Films. 
In 2010 Dom made his début in the The Cut, Season 3 as Jack Simmons.
In 2011 he played in an episode of  the Bafta-nominated series, Sadie J, as Walter. 
In 2012, Dom made his appearance in the movie Not Fade Away, as the young Mick Jagger
And of course in 2013, Dom gets his first remarkable role, as Christian Ozera, in Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters. 
Dom also appeared in Stoned(2005) as Alex, Charile and the Chocolate Factory(2005) as James,  Stombreaker(2006) as Timothy and Mayday series as Louis in episode 3, season 1( 2013).


The Cut 

The Cut

Not Fade Away

~ Dom is an upcoming talented actor, with VA fans all over the world were impressed by the Pyromaniac, and we are sure that after the movie it will be way more people admiring his talent and unique personality. 

Dom these past couple months went some very important events representing Vampire Academy Movie, and we are so proud watching him promoting the film and also getting recognised by the general public. 

PopSugar Interview with Matt Rodrigues, 2013




"It's really nice to know that there are fans out there, who like, support what we're doing, and they're behind us 110%, and really it's quite inspiring to have people like that behind me." Dom talking about his fans, he kind of loves us all!

"We're pretty confidant you'll fall in love with Vampire Academy star Dominic Sherwood during our POPSUGARLIVE interview" -PopSugar saying about Dom.

"I've officially become a VampireAcademy fan after meeting Dominic Sherwood" Matt Rodrigues said about Dom

Clevver TV




"I'm so excited that at some point I would get used to it but I'm a little boy from Kent, that's who I am." ~Always Dom so down to earth and reserved.

New York Comic Con





~Im sure that after Dom attended all these famous social events, people loved his individuality and as the days goes by even more #pyromaniacs appear. Dom deserves all the opportunities he gets in his life, and we wish to see him in new projects and winning awards for his amazing talent. 
~ Dom is also passionate about his work, as for the role of Christian tried to get into the character's mind. 
Talking with JustJared Dom said: 
“I prepared for Christian by throwing myself into his world. I tried to figure out how I would deal with his problems and what I would say in his shoes.I find it easier to get into character when I understand him from every perspective.”


Magnus Hashtings Photoshoot
~ Also guys, if you don't know Dominic is an amazing singer and musician as well. You can see listen to one of the songs he sang Here. Multi talented, person, good hearted, and above all he loves his fans, and appreciates all the support. We pretty much adore Dom.
~We cant wait to see him play  our beloved Christain




~Finally, I am positive that after VA, everyone will fell in love with our beloved Pyromaniac. Cause from what we have seen until now we are more than happy, we are thrilled. Dom is one of the most amazing young actors I saw these last years. We totally wish him the best in his career and our sardonic Dommy, deserves it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment